Wednesday, January 16, 2008

weekend update

This past weekend/few days I went up to SLO to visit Jeff and to run away one last time before classes start. We didn't do anything too exciting...we washed both our cars, played board games with his roommates and some friends, watched the football games (GO CHARGERS!), celebrated the big Chargers win by making caramel corn and eating it all, played Guitar Hero, and pretty much were just bums together. Well, I didn't really watch all the games...I napped through a fair portion of them, but I stayed awake and even got into the Chargers game. Oh, and we also went bowling in Pismo (see picture below), but our lane was broken and kept having issues so we ended up playing a game for free.I also managed to go to my old work and visit them. The therapists I used to work for gave me survival tips and told me to call with any questions. I also stopped by my old place and visited two of my old roommates and caught up with them. I never made it downtown or on campus, but that's ok. It was still a good trip, and as always, was very hard to leave.


So now I'm back in T.O., attempting to review anatomy before classes start, and pretending to pack. Jeff will come down this weekend and help me move stuff in his truck, and by mid next week I'll probably move down to my apartment for good. Scary. Hope all is well with everyone and that no one is getting blown away in this crazy wind we're having!

No comments: