Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here goes nothing...

Hey y'all! I've set up this blog in a feeble attempt to keep my friends and family updated with what's going on in my life as I attempt to survive my DPT program. No, I won't have any pictures of cute children...unless I happen to visit some! In fact, I can't guarantee that I'll even have anything of much interest to write about. But I know the next three years of my life are going to be consumed by my education and I want to be able to say that at least I tried to keep in touch. So, here goes nothing...hope the new year is treating everyone well, and I will write more soon!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kenzi!

Love your blog - what a great way to keep in touch - you do not even have to send Christmas Cards!

What is Becky holding in the bottom picture in Vegas?

Love, Sue

Mackenzie said...

She's holding her "winnings" of a penny. We thought it was funny and told her to hold it in the picture, although you can't really tell what it is.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds great, Kenzi.....More power to you! We'll love getting news this way.....in fact, we'll love getting news anyway you can manage it. We love you!
G and P