Thursday, July 17, 2014

Around here...

Daddy went back to work after 2 weeks at home. I cried when he left because I was scared how I was going to survive the day by myself, but we did it!


We don't get much done around here. Mostly snuggles, sleeping, eating and pooping! Mommy gets to shower sometimes, and tries to keep herself hydrated and fed. I'm learning how to do things quickly and one-handed! And I'm constantly amazed at where the day goes!





Our wedding photographer (who has now become our family photographer), Katie came over to take some newborn pictures of our little man. Of course he was fussy and only wanted to eat the entire time she was here, but I'm sure she got some good pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Here's a sneak peek that she gave us...


No comments: