Friday, February 26, 2010

It's official...

I just heard back from our wedding site, and the date and place are officially ours! So, drumroll please.....


Mark your calendars (if they go out that far) for our wedding at Santa Margarita Ranch on Sunday July 17th, 2011!


Yes, Save The Date's will be sent out when it's closer, but I'm just so excited that I wanted to share. Now that we have a site and date, we can move forward on booking other vendors too. Hard to believe that things are actually happening with this wedding, but I still can't believe that I'm in my 3rd year of grad school already.

Anyway, that's all for this post. Stay tuned for more wedding updates to come! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to read more about the continuing wedding plans!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! That really is the biggest obstacle - everything else will fall into place! :)

Jeff said...

Thats funny, I thought it was official when I put a ring on your finger. I really don't understand this wedding stuff do I?

The Wharton Gang said...

YAY!!! I cant wait! This really is the biggest step, after the proposal and before the I Do's! How exciting for the both of you. It will be here before you know it!