Sunday, October 12, 2008

my weekend escape...

I made a little weekend getaway up to my parents' house this weekend. Jeff came down from SLO and we had a little rendezvous for 2 days. It was nice to get away from here for a little while. I didn't get much studying done, but that's ok. I think my brain needed a break. I also got the chance to visit Jocelyn and Miss Abby.



She's such a sweet little angel, and I got to hold her while she took her 3 hour nap. How relaxing! I think I could have sat there for hours and hours more just watching her sleep, but for the sake of Jeff's sanity, I eventually gave her back. She makes a wide variety of facial expressions, even at less than 2 weeks old. Without planning it, Jocelyn put her in one of the onesies that I had given her for her shower. I can't wait to be a part of Abby's life as she grows up and share the love of Disneyland with her that her mother and I have shared together for many years. Oh how I love babies! :)



Well, I'm back at school now, and it's back to work. My last load of laundry is drying and I've been to the grocery store. Not much left to allow me to procrastinate. :) Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: