Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween tips...

I read this article on Yahoo today about the 10 most disappointing treats to give out on Halloween. Some of them I agree with, but others I do not. In fact, I quite enjoy laffy taffy and smarties. Anyway, here are the 10 things they say you should avoid giving out on Halloween in order to ensure you have happy trick-or-treaters:

1. Toothbrushes
2. Raisins
3. Candy corn
4. Smarties and Necco Wafers
5. Dum Dum Lollipops
6. Apples
7. Tootsie Rolls
8. Wrapped Hard Candies
9. Laffy Taffy
10. Anything fun-sized

Anyway, I don't really have much else to say so that's why I'm writing about poor Halloween hand-outs. School is crazily hectic. Finals are next week, but we have 1 more test to get through on Friday before we even get to think about finals. And it's a MAJOR doozy! So if you don't hear from me for a while, that's why. Can't believe it's almost November! Eek!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree with you Kenzi- I in fact love Tootsie Rolls! I'd be bummed with a toothbrush though. Looking forward to seeing you and Jeff at Thanksgiving!