Tuesday, September 23, 2008

M.I.A. for too long...

No, I'm not dead...yet. I couldn't even tell you what I've really been doing these past few weeks. I've been at school...A LOT! I've done a lot of studying and reading and notecard-making and study guide-answering. I thought I didn't have a life in high school, and then I went to Cal Poly, where I longed for the free time that I had in HS. Now I'm longing for the free time I had in undergrad. Funny how things seem so hard when you're in the moment, but once you get past them you realize it really wasn't so bad. I'm hoping that will be the case now, but somehow I doubt it. This is pretty bad.

This week is a "light week" because we only have 1 quiz and 1 test (b/c 1 test was postponed). The next two weeks will be pretty awful. Basically something every day, if not 2 tests in one day. Remember, I'm paying for this torture, and a big chunk of money at that! The good news is that it's already week 4, so only 4 more weeks of class after this and then finals. It goes so fast, yet at the same time seems to drag on and on. Is it possible to have a callused butt? I think I have one from sitting for hours and hours on end.

Anyway, we have a test tomorrow that I should get back to studying for. Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted, but I really don't have much free time except for a little on the weekend, but then I'm braindead and don't remember to write anything. Oh well. I think you'll all survive. If you're really worried, you can call the school...they can direct you to the 1 classroom we're in for 8+ hours a day. I'll be in the last row on the aisle seat in the right row. Back to the wonders of neuroanatomy...

No comments: