Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cute children alert!


Yesterday I went to Jeff's family's January birthday celebration. It was at Jeff's aunt and uncle's house in Brea, which much to my surprise, was only 20 minutes away. It was a lot of fun seeing all of his family, especially the kids! I was greeted at the door by giant hugs from Andrew and Sofia, and Andrew proceeded to inform me that he needed to babysit me. Anytime Andrew! It was my first time going to one of his family's events without Jeff actually being there, which I was a little apprehensive at first, but I was very pleased that I felt right at home with everyone, not that I was really all THAT worried. Besides, when all else fails, you obey Sofia's "Follow me!" command. So I thought I would share with you the cuteness of Sofia and Andrew, who thoroughly enjoyed taking pictures with my camera. Jordan, you're cute too, but all the pictures of you have your sister's fingers over the lens!
Today Marilee and I watched the Super Bowl as we read our book on the lepers. The game got exciting at the end, and I was happy to see the Patriots' perfect record be ruined. While it would have been a lot better if San Diego had done the job last week, I guess I can't get too picky!

Tomorrow's my first day of school, so it's time to get some beauty sleep! Everyone stay warm in the six more weeks of winter we'll be having! (according to Punxsutawney Phil)

3 comments:

BilMas said...

Hey Kiddo - good luck with classes tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you!

Dad-E-O

Melissa said...

I'm glad that you could come hangout with us Kenzi! You're welcome anytime- with or without Jeff :) Hope you had a great first day of school! -Melissa

Anonymous said...

my favorite sentence - we watched the super bowl while reading our book on lepers -- haha - i love u and hope i can visit u soon, even though you probably won't have time to hang out :)