Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting my baby fix...

I'd like to welcome to the world Eleanor "Ellie" Sidney Wharton. She was born on July 1st to my dear friend, and proud mama, Jocelyn and her equally proud husband Shaun. And we can't leave out big sister Abby, who isn't quite sure what to think about the whole thing.



Sorry the pictures are so dark, but she wasn't too fond of bright lights yet so I didn't use my flash. I went to visit on the night of the 1st, and let me tell you...there's nothing quite like holding a few hours-old baby. I was in heaven. I also went back on Saturday to bring some home-cooked food for everyone to eat. I ended up staying for quite a few hours, just mesmerized by Ellie. I already love her so much...I can't imagine how her parents feel. And hopefully now that school has calmed down, I'll be able to spend more time with the Wharton girls. Being an Auntie is fun! :)

Congrats again Wharton family! I'm so excited to be a part of your beautiful family...thanks for letting me spoil your little girls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Kenzi, I agree that being an Auntie is fun!!!

The Wharton Gang said...

Awwww... we are so proud and lucky to have you in our lives. I am so happy that you were able to be there at the hospital and enjoy such a special time. It meant a lot. On top of all of that, your dinner was amazing and you are so sweet to bring it to us. Shaun was getting a little tired of hospital cafeteria food and so was I, we both enjoyed it A LOT! But don't tell the nurses! Thank you again!