Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm not dead...

...I promise! I only feel like it...

I'm just trying to crank all our projects out right now. Next week is finals, so a whole bunch of things are due between now and next Wednesday. 5 projects, and group ones at that. Sometimes I swear it's easier to do it all myself. At least my groups have been my carpool mates (plus Harmony), and we've stayed on top of things. Only 2 1/2 more things to finish up.

It's pretty scary just how fast this term went by. I know it was only 6 weeks instead of the usual 9, but it's still scares me that I can get so caught up in school that I have absolutely no concept of how quickly the weeks are flying past. Yikes!

And soon it will be April, then it'll be my graduation, and then poof...the wedding! Juuuuust kidding! It won't go quite that fast, but I know things are definitely going to kick into gear.

Anyway, I promise to write a real post soon. Maybe as a study break?

No comments: