Friday, January 22, 2010

Video Save the Dates

With all this free time on my hands, I've had extra time to get lost in the wedding world online. Apparently video save the dates are in now, and are all the rage. Who knew?! So I did some searching around to see what the fuss was all about, and this is what I found...



Talk about awesome! Please do not expect anything this good from us. I may be creative, and can figure my way through most computer programs, but I'm not that good with iMovie!

So what will we use as save the dates? Traditional cards? Postcards? Magnets? A video? Message in a bottle? Maps? Tickets? Handkerchiefs? Wine bottles? Flip flops? The possibilities are endless! Trust me...I've spent many hours looking at all the different ideas out there. But only time will tell.

In other wedding news, there may be another location in the running for our big day. Another ranch with a barn and Victorian house. We're going to try to check it out next weekend. We're getting pretty close to booking so stay tuned to see who the winner is and what the big date will be!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Instead, she found Mr. Wong! That's fantastic! Come on Kenz -- unleash your creative spirit -- maybe a spaghetti western? :)

Melissa said...

OMG, that was hilarious! I think you need to start working on this! I hadn't heard of a video "Save the Date." Good luck getting your Jeff to do all the things the other Jeff did though. :)

Jeff said...

I vote we skip the video and just use your blog, everyone reads it anyways. I don't think a video is in the budget. We don't even have a camera.

Mom said...

We have one! :)