Thursday, July 9, 2009

4 years...


Today is me and Jeff's 4 year anniversary. I cannot believe how quickly those years have flown by. I consider myself so lucky to have found someone that makes me this happy, and who is willing to put their life on hold while I pursue my dream. It stinks not being able to be together today, but hopefully this is the last time we're apart on our anniversary. It's pretty much impossible for me to put into words just how wonderful our time together has been, so here are some pictures to walk you through our adventures over the past 4 years.

I love you Jeff, with all my heart. Thank you for making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness together...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute!You've already got the video montage for the wedding! :) I am so lame, I got teary-eyed. See ya next weekend Kenzi!

Lori said...

Oh fine, I got teary-eyed, too! You two are pretty cute together. Love you, Auntie Lori

Gioconda said...

you guys are so cute. and i can't believe it has been 4 years but i also can't believe that sofia is almost 4. loved the video.

The Wharton Gang said...

I cant believe it has taken this long for me to comment on this! Wow... 4 years! I remember when you first told me about Jeff and how happy you were! Pretty soon you will be married. Happy 4th Anniversary.. a little late. Miss you!