Sunday, March 8, 2009

quick trip home


Yesterday I went home to my parents' house for the day. We were celebrating my sister's birthday a week early since Jeff will be down here next weekend. Even though it was only for a little bit, it was really nice to get away from here. Not to mention, it's always good to see my family, grandparents included. :) Happy birthday Tori!

On my way out of town I stopped by my friend Jocelyn's place and I got to see little miss Abby! I haven't visited them since just after Abby was born, and she is now 5 months old! I cannot believe how much bigger she is and how she is developing into a little person. She was fascinated by my bangs and glasses...Jocelyn, you might need to add bangs just to keep her entertained!

They just got keys to their new house the other day and I am so excited for them. It's been a long time coming, and I know they are so happy to be moving out of their apartment and to be homeowners again! Do I hear a house-warming party coming on??? :) Congrats Jocelyn and Shaun!

So now I'm back home and cleaning and getting homework done, trying to get ahead for next week since next weekend will be pretty full. Hope everyone remembered to change their clocks and are surviving without that hour of sleep!

No comments: