Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love doesn't make the world go 'round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
-Franklin P. Jones

Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.
-Cathy Carlyle

I hope you are spending the day surrounded by the things/ones you love and make you happy. Jeff is up in Kernville for the weekend with his parents. We both agreed that it would be best for me to stay home and try to get healthy again. Plus, Valentine's Day has never been a big deal for me, so we'll make some other spontaneous day special instead. It's a good thing too because he said there was 1-2 inches of snow on the ground up there and it was freezing...not good for someone without an immune system.

Cold watch 2009: I made it to Urgent Care yesterday, and it was definitely not as fast as it was in Vegas. 2 1/2 hours later I finally got in, and am now on new antibiotics and FloNase. Hopefully this will kill whatever is attacking my poor body. Course, now that I'm on so many stinking drugs my stomach is protesting...go figure!

And here's my schedule since I don't think I ever posted it:

Neuro Rehab II: MW 8:30-12, F 9-11
Ortho II: T 10-3:30, Thurs 8:30-1, F 1-6
Ethics: T 4:30-8
Research: W 1:30-4

Please note that this is 15 hours less of class compared to last term. Kinda makes you sick, doesn't it?!

Much love to all! MUAH!

No comments: