Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Alive and kickin'

Hi all! So I survived finals, and hopefully passed them all. I think I passed them all, but you never know in this program. I have yet to receive a phone call telling me to come back down because I didn't. Fingers crossed, I don't get one this whole week.

I'm currently up in SLO trying to recuperate from last week. Sunday we celebrated Jeff's birthday. I made him his favorite cookies and a cake without frosting and got him Lego Star Wars for the Wii. I must admit, it's actually a pretty fun game, and the best part is that you can't die! That alone earns it major points.

Anyway, not much to say. Just letting you all know I'm still alive. Don't forget to go out and vote today! And don't use the excuse that you don't know who to vote for...that's just lame...

No comments: