Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.

Well, just in case you have been living under a rock...


WE GOT MARRIED!


It was a simply beautiful, wonderful, memorable day. We felt love, joy, and happiness. After the past 2 1/2 years of planning, everything finally came to be. And it was everything I had dreamed of and more.

Thank you to all who made the day so special. We were so glad you all could be there.








And to those of you couldn't make it, we missed you. You missed out on a pretty awesome day...and party!





A big thanks to all the photographers who sent me the pictures used above. I will post pics from our awesome photographer, Kate DiSimone once she's finished processing them. She's sent me a few sneak peeks, and let me tell you...they're breathtaking!

4 comments:

Mom said...

It truly was a beautiful, wonderful, memorable day! The pictures really show how special it was. Have your smile muscles recovered yet?! Love you! m

Gioconda said...

the day was perfect, you looked beautiful and your vows brought me to tears. congratulations again. looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Sarah said...

I'm sad we missed the wedding AND the awesome party! Looks like such a wonderful day, glad it was everything you dreamed of!

The Wharton Gang said...

We are so glad and honored to be a part of the big day. The day was perfect and made just for you! Perfection! I love the blog change too! I hope married life has been wonderful so far. I hope we can see you soon!